apr1 will not build

DA Forsyth d.forsyth at ru.ac.za
Wed May 19 07:41:58 UTC 2010

Hiya

I am trying to upgrade apache 2.0 to 2.2 using the latest ports tree
on FreeBSD 7.2 RELEASE

devel/apr1 is failing to build with the error as shown in the
attached log.

I have upgraded perl, and python, rebuilt everything that depends on
them, rebuilt libtool 2.2 and probably other things as well.  All to
no avail.

Yes, I have deleted apache2.0 prior to the upgrade attempt as
detailed in /usr/ports/UPDATING

Please help, this is taking way too much time to sort out.

--
       DA Fo rsyth            Network Supervisor
Principal Technical Officer -- Institute for Water Research