www/apache22: Apache 2.2.13 fails start // [error] Unable to initialize TLS servername extension callback (incompatible OpenSSL version?)

Jun Kuriyama kuriyama at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 16 14:37:17 UTC 2010

2010/1/16 Ronny Forberger <ronnyforberger at ronnyforberger.de>:
> Thats weird for my system: I had chosen SSL in the 'make config'
> dialogue, but it did not link against libssl.
> Now I recompiled www/apache22 with WITH_SSL=yes and it still won't
> link against any libssl!

How about "ldd /usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_ssl.so" ?

Are you really need to install OpenSSL from ports?  Is system stock
OpenSSL not enough?

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project
         <kuriyama at s2factory.co.jp> // S2 Factory, Inc.