May I commit the fix of libtool.m4 in apache20 and 22?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Fri Jul 3 20:47:56 UTC 2009

On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 14:32:59 -0500, Philip M. Gollucci
<pgollucci at p6m7g8.com> wrote:

> Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The www/apache20 and 22 do not have correct libtool.m4, which we do not
>> have libtool15.m4. Use the LIBTOOL_M4 from Mk/bsd.autotools.mk instead
>> of hardcore to correct it. May I commit those?
>>
>> --------------------------
>> % ls /usr/local/share/aclocal/libtool*
>> /usr/local/share/aclocal/libtool.m4
>>
>> cd /usr/ports/www/apache22 ; make -V LIBTOOL_M4
>> /usr/local/share/aclocal/libtool.m4
>> --------------------------
>>
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/diff/apache2x.diff
> With hat apache@, go for it.
>
> Is there any reason for PORTREVISIO?N bumps here ?

I don't use Apache and only tested in build time, but I doubt it changes
any function. The www/apache2* are able to build/install with non-exist of
libtool15.m4 for a while or long time. Do anyone want to test it before I
commit it?

Cheers,
Mezz

FreeBSD GNOME Team