FreeBSD Port: www/apache20

Bernhard Weißhuhn bkw at weisshuhn.de
Tue Dec 15 00:08:45 UTC 2009

Hi,

this my first submission to bsd ports, so please be gentle if I do not
follow the right procedure, and don't hesitate to point me towards the
proper way to do propose patches.

Attached You'll find a packport from the apache trunk that removes the
locking of the RewriteLog file.

Original commit (including a link explaining the rationale behind this):

This behaviour can be a problem under heavy load, as we just
witnessed. Maybe you want to include this in your port.

kind regards,
   bkw