Notification of Limited Account Access

Chase Card Services Online Services Team chaseonline at chaseonline.chase.com
Thu Mar 16 15:44:23 UTC 2006

                           [chaseAll_banner2.jpg]

      Chase Manhattan Bank is constantly working to ensure security by
    regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed
   your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with
   secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to
    sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore
         your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the
                               inconvenience.
                     Why is my account access limited?
     Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

     March 16, 2006: We would like to ensure that your account was not
   accessed by an non-authorized third party. Because protecting the
   security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited
   access to sensitive Chase Manhattan Bank account features. We
   understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand
   that this temporary limitation is for your protection.
   (Your case ID for this reason is CMRA04-410-320-3334.)
   At Chase Manhattan Bank , one of our most important responsibilities
   to you, our customer, is the safekeeping of the nonpublic personal
   ("confidential") information you have entrusted to us and using this
   information in a responsible manner. Appropriate use of the
   confidential information you provide us is also at the heart of our
   ability to provide you with exceptional personal service whenever you
   contact us.
                      Please confirm your identity here:
     [1]https://chaseonline.chase.com/chaseonline/home/sso_co_home.jsp
   Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your
                              account access.

                        © 2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co.