Is www/mod_auth_kerb compatible with Apache 2.2.x ?

David Robillard david.robillard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:51:17 UTC 2006

Hello,

We need to setup Kerberos authentification on an internal Apache 2.2.3 machine.
Unfortunately, the www/mod_auth_kerb port refuses to build with the
following error message:

===>  mod_auth_kerb-5.0.r6_1 : Error from bsd.apache.mk. apache22 is
installed (or APACHE_PORT is defined) and port requires 13.
*** Error code 1

Our application requires Apache 2.2.x as it is not compatible with Apache 1.3.x.
Is www/mod_auth_kerb compatible with Apache 2.2.x ???

Many thanks,

David
--
David Robillard