[FreeBSD-Announce] CORE Team Office Hours

FreeBSD Core Team Secretary core-secretary at freebsd.org
Wed Mar 17 17:26:51 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately due to a daylight saving time-related mixup we would like to reschedule this Office Hours in the coming weeks and will update in the mailing list.

We apologies for keeping your schedule busy. Looking forward to see you in the coming weeks.

Regards,
Moin (bofh), with core-secretary@ hat on