[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Office Hours: April 1, 2020 18:00 UTC

Allan Jude allanjude at freebsd.org
Mon Mar 30 00:31:54 UTC 2020

Hello everyone

This coming Wednesday at 18:00 UTC we will hold the first "FreeBSD
Office Hours", an interactive online event where users, contributors,
and developers can ask questions and get advice.

We are still experimenting with the format, but the first iteration will
be an open Google Meet:

https://meet.google.com/yak-ydnk-rnc

That will also be recorded and posted to Youtube later in the day.

We are still seeking some additional src, ports, and docs committers to
help field the questions as well.

--
Allan Jude