[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Office Hours: April 16, 2020 02:00 UTC

Allan Jude allanjude at freebsd.org
Sat Apr 11 15:01:47 UTC 2020

Hello everyone

This coming Thursday at 02:00 UTC (So Wednesday evening in North
America, 22:00 Eastern, 19:00 Pacific), we will hold the second "FreeBSD
Office Hours", an interactive online event where users, contributors,
and developers can ask questions and get advice.

We are still experimenting with the format, but we have a dedicated page
with the live stream and an IRC client:

https://live.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/officehours/

If you wish to join the IRC channel directly:

#freebsd on irc.geekshed.net

This session will also be recorded and posted to Youtube within a day or
two.

--
Allan Jude