[FreeBSD-Announce] EuroBSDCon 2014, Sofia - registration now open!

Shteryana Shopova syrinx at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 15 18:09:35 UTC 2014

Dear all,

EuroBSDcon is the premier European conference on the open source BSD
operating systems attracting about 250 highly skilled engineering
professionals, software developers, computer science students and
professors, and users from all over Europe and other parts of the
world. The goal of EuroBSDcon is to exchange knowledge about the BSD
operating systems, facilitate coordination and cooperation among users
and developers.

EuroBSDcon gives the exceptional opportunity to learn about latest
news from the BSD world, witness contemporary deployment case studies,
and meet personally other users and companies using BSD oriented
technologies. EuroBSDcon is also a boiler plate for ideas, discussions
and information exchange, which often turn into programming projects.

The dates for EuroBSDCon 2014 in Sofia, Bulgaria are:

   25-26 September /Thursday & Friday/ - Tutorials
   27-28 September /Saturday & Sunday/ - Main conference
   27 September /Saturday evening/ - Social event

The conference will be held at InterExpo Congress Center, 147,
Tsarigradsko shose blvd, Sofia, Bulgaria
(http://2014.eurobsdcon.org/venue-locations/).

The program has been published -

http://2014.eurobsdcon.org/talks-and-schedule

and we are pleased to announce that the registration for the
EuroBSDcon 2014 edition is now officially open!

You can find all information about the conference at its official website -

http://2014.eurobsdcon.org/

Register now to benefit from early registration fees at -

http://2014.eurobsdcon.org/registration/

If you want to be sure to attend, we strongly recommend that you
register early. Please do not delay hotel booking either, as our pool
of available rooms will be dropping quickly. It is very important that
you book your room as soon as possible. You can find the recommended
hotels to stay at for EuroBSDCon 2014 at -

http://2014.eurobsdcon.org/travel-and-stay/hotels/ .

EuroBSDcon 2014 is also still looking for sponsors - you can reach the
organizers at oc-2014 (at) eurobsdcon (dot) org.

Join us in September in Sofia!

On behalf of the EuroBSDCon 2014 organizers,
Shteryana

--
Shteryana Shopova
EuroBSDCon 2014 Organizing Committee Chair
shteryana at eurobsdconfoundation.org, syrinx at freebsd.org
http://eurobsdcon.org
http://www.eurobsdconfoundation.org/
Mobile: +359888546727