[FreeBSD-Announce] Faces of FreeBSD - Isabell Long

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Mon Dec 30 14:59:07 UTC 2013

Dear FreeBSD Community,

Thank you to everyone who has helped us raise $656,166 so far this year. We have another $75,000 in pledges too. There are only 2 days left for us to reach our goal of raising $1,000,000 for 2013! We can't do this without your support. You can help us by promoting our fundraising campaign on your websites, FaceBook pages, bringing it up in your conversations with friends, and telling your company how they can donate too.

We are excited to share another Faces of FreeBSD story for 2013. This is a
chance for us to spotlight different people who contribute to FreeBSD in various ways.

Let us introduce you to Isabell Long. In 2011 she decided to participate in the Google Code-In contest, where she completed documentation-related tasks and became heavily involved in the documentation project afterwards. She is now a documentation committer. The Foundation helped her attend EuroBSDcon 2013 where she was able to participate in the documentation sessions.

You can read her story here:

http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2013/12/faces-of-freebsd-isabell-long.html

Please consider making a donation to help us continue and increase our
support of the FreeBSD Project and community worldwide! To make a
donation go to:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation