[FreeBSD-Announce] Faces of FreeBSD - Dan Langille

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Mon Dec 17 15:44:06 UTC 2012

Dear FreeBSD Community,

Thank you for the tremendous amount of support you've given us over
this past week! You guys have been amazing giving us over 900 donations
in a week. These donations have helped us raise $335,000 towards our goal of $500,000.

We are excited to share our next story for our Faces of FreeBSD Series. This is a
chance for us to spotlight different people who contribute to FreeBSD
and have received funding from us to work on development projects, run
conferences, travel to conferences, and advocate for FreeBSD.

Let us introduce you to Dan Langille. We helped him by sponsoring BSDCan
since 2006. Here’s his story:

http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2012/12/faces-of-freebsd-dan-langille_17.html

Please consider making a donation to help us continue and increase our
support of the FreeBSD Project and community worldwide! To make a
donation go to:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation