[FreeBSD-Announce] Foundation Accepting Travel Grant Applications for AsiaBSDCon

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsd.org
Thu Jan 11 07:54:15 PST 2007

Calling all FreeBSD developers needing assistance with travel expenses
to AsiaBSDCon 2007.

The Foundation will be providing a limited number of travel grants to
individuals requesting assistance. Please fill out and submit the Travel
Grant Request Form at www.freebsdfoundation.org/documents/ by January
21, to apply for this grant.

Though we would like to support everyone who applies, priority will be
given to FreeBSD developers speaking at the conference. Due to
constrained resources, we would appreciate if developers could look to
their employers first for sponsorship or cost-splitting.

Also, to be considered for the grant, you must provide a detailed
justification for attending this conference in the application. Please
describe, not only your purpose for attending, but how the FreeBSD
community will benefit by you attending this conference.

Please note, the deadline for submitting Travel Grant Request forms is
January 21, 2007. Applications will not be accepted after this date.

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation