[FreeBSD-Announce] Travel Grant Application due Oct 6

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsd.org
Thu Sep 28 09:14:37 PDT 2006

This message is a reminder to the FreeBSD community, from The FreeBSD
Foundation, that the Travel Grant Request applications for EuroBSDCon
are due by October 6, 2006. If you have submitted an application and
have not received a confirmation that the foundation received your
application, then please resubmit your application.

The FreeBSD Foundation will be providing a limited number of travel
grants to individuals requesting assistance. Please fill out and submit
the Travel Grant Request Form at www.freebsdfoundation.org/documents/ by
October 6, to apply for this grant.

Though we would like to support everyone who applies, priority will be
given to FreeBSD developers speaking at the conference. Due to
constrained resources, we would appreciate if developers could look to
their employers first for sponsorship or cost-splitting.

Also, to be considered for the grant, you must provide a detailed
justification for attending this conference in the application. Please
describe, not only your purpose for attending, but how the FreeBSD
community will benefit by you attending this conference.

Please note, the deadline for submitting Travel Grant Request forms is
October 6, 2006.

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation