[FreeBSD-Announce] BSDCan 2006: Call For Papers

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Nov 24 11:03:50 GMT 2005

Hello folks,

BSDCan 2005 proved that the first annual BSDCan was no fluke.  We've
demonstrated repeatedly that we know how to put on a good conference.
It's hard to follow on from such success, but we know we can keep
improving.  It is with great pleasure that I announce the BSDCan 2006 Call
For Papers.

BSDCan 2006 will be held May 12-13, 2005, in Ottawa at University of
Ottawa.  We are now requesting proposals for papers.

The papers should be written with a very strong technical content
bias. Papers and proposals of a business development or marketing
nature are not appropriate for this venue.

The schedule is:

19 Dec 2005	Proposal acceptance begins
19 Jan 2006	Proposal acceptance ends
19 Feb 2006	Confirmation of accepted proposals
19 Mar 2006	Abstracts due
19 Apr 2006	Formatted final papers must arrive no later than this date

Please submit all proposals to papers at bsdcan.org

NOTE: This is the schedule for formal papers. We are also accepting
submissions for for talks and presentations. If you have a proposal,
please contact us on papers at bsdcan.org.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/