[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Foundation shop-a-thon fundraiser

Robert Bruce rab at mall.freebsdmall.com
Wed Sep 3 01:32:40 PDT 2003

During the week of September 7th to September 13th, all revenue
from purchases at the FreeBSD Mall will be donated to the FreeBSD
Foundation to support work being done to improve the fine grained
threading in the FreeBSD Kernel, and other improvements needed to
make the upcoming 5.2 release a success.

100% of any purchase you make, whether through our website or
at our table at BSDCon, will be passed on to the FreeBSD Foundation.

This is a great chance to support a good cause, help the FreeBSD
Project, as well as get the latest FreeBSD CDROM or DVD (or to
pre-order the upcoming 4.9 or 5.2 releases).  We also have lots of
shirts, shorts and other daemon paraphernalia.

This offer covers all orders placed at http://www.freebsdmall.com
starting at 8am PDT on Sunday Sept 7th, and ending at midnight on
Saturday September 13th; and all sales at our BSDCon table on
September 10th and 11th.

                                Bob Bruce
                                President, FreeBSD Mall
                                rab at freebsdmall.com