BSDCon 2003 - Call for Papers
alex at usenix.org
Mon Feb 3 16:46:01 PST 2003
The BSDCon 2003 Program Committee invites you to contribute original
and innovative papers on topics related to BSD-derived systems and
the Open Source world. Topics of interest include but are not limited
* Embedded BSD application development and deployment
* Real world experiences using BSD systems
* Using BSD in a mixed OS environment
* Comparison with non-BSD operating systems; technical,
practical, licensing (GPL vs. BSD)
* Tracking open source development on non-BSD systems
* BSD on the desktop
* I/O subsystem and device driver development
* SMP and kernel threads
* Kernel enhancements
* Internet and networking services
* Performance analysis and tuning
* System administration
* Future of BSD
For more information about the BSDCon 2003 Call for Papers, visit:
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts are due by April 1, 2003.
Be sure to review the extended abstract expectations before submitting.
Selection will be based on the quality of the written submission and
whether the work is of interest to the community. For detailed author
guidelines, including sample extended abstracts and final papers
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Gregory Neil Shapiro
BSDCon 2003 Program Chair
This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-announce" in the body of the message
More information about the freebsd-announce