[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 4.8 CDs now shipping

Murray Stokely murray at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 20 18:06:15 PDT 2003

FreeBSD Mall is happy to announce the availability of FreeBSD 4.8
CDROMs.  Subscribers should receive their CDROMs next week.  Everyone
else can order the four-disc set online at http://www.freebsdmall.com.

FreeBSD 5.0 CDROMs and DVDs are also available and have proved more
popular than we ever expected.  FreeBSD 5.0 is a "new technology"
release that offers a lot of new features but without all of the
refinement that has gone into the 4.x branch of FreeBSD.

For those who missed it, FreeBSD was recently featured on TechTV.  A
RealVideo stream of the segment is available from the press release,
here:

http://www.offmyserver.com/cgi-bin/oms/news/techtv_031403.html

Stay tuned for more FreeBSD exposure in the coming months.  We've got
a 10 year anniversary and a possible showdown with Linux on national
television coming up.

In addition to CD and DVD products, we also have a large collection of
FreeBSD shirts, hats, jackets, boxer shorts, stickers, case-plates,
mugs, mouse pads, and other promotional materials.

      - Murray Stokely
        FreeBSD 4.8 Release Engineer
        FreeBSD Mall, Inc.

	http://www.freebsdmall.com