FreeBSD 4.5 Pre-Orders Available

Chris Coleman chrisc at vmunix.com
Wed Jan 9 00:20:48 PST 2002

Daemon News is pleased to announce the availability of pre-orders for
FreeBSD 4.5.  This will be our first release of FreeBSD on CD.  We will
be using the official FreeBSD 4.5 ISOs created by the FreeBSD project.
The expected release date for FreeBSD 4.5 is January 20th.  We expect to
have CDs available two weeks after that.

We are taking pre-orders at this time to help gauge the number of CDs we
will need to produce.

You can pre-order CDs from:

  http://www.bsdmall.com/freebsd45.html

CD Subscriptions are available here:

  http://www.bsdmall.com/cdsub.html

Vendor pricing will be handled through cylogistics.com.

Chris Coleman		Editor in Chief
Daemon News E-Zine	http://www.daemonnews.org
Print Magazine		http://magazine.daemonnews.org
Open Packages		http://www.openpackages.org

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org

with "unsubscribe freebsd-announce" in the body of the message