ROFUG (Romanian FreeBSD Users Group / Romanian Free Unix Group)

Adrian Penisoara ady at rofug.ro
Sun Feb 10 12:57:18 PST 2002

   I would like to announce the formation of ROFUG -- Romanian FreeBSD
Users Group / Romanian Free Unix Group -- which attempts to serve the
interest of the romanian users of FreeBSD and open source in general.
Among our set goals there is:

  * forming a romanian users community oriented on FreeBSD and
    open source

  * promoting and supporting the commercial and home use of FreeBSD
    and open source

  * supporting romanian L10N/I18N into FreeBSD and open source

  * supporting romanian users contributions to FreeBSD and open source

  * supporting development of local projects based on FreeBSD and
    open source

  We host two mailing lists to which you can subscribe by sending an
email to <listar at rofug.ro> with "subscribe rofug" and "subscribe
rofug-announce" in the body of the message. The mailing lists are
archived online.

  Our official web site is located at www.rofug.ro. For further details
please write us on <info at rofug.ro>.

 Thank you,
 Adrian Penisoara
 Ady (@rofug.ro)
 ROFUG founder

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org

with "unsubscribe freebsd-announce" in the body of the message