Daemon News Magazine

Chris Coleman chrisc at vmunix.com
Wed May 9 13:05:27 PDT 2001

Many people have been asking for the pilot issue of Daemon News Print
Edition, to complete their collection.  It is with mixed emitions that I
announce that we have only 25 copies left.  These were not included in any
subscription, but they were handed out at BSDCon last year.

At the same time, I must also announce that Issue #2, the first issue to
go out to subscriptions is nearing extinction as well. Because we had
shipping problems, we ended up doing a double mailing of this issue to
subscribers and we now only have 250 copies left.

When these are gone, there will be no more of these issues.  We don't have
the funds to do a reprint.

The mostly volunteer staff at Daemon News has worked very hard to produce
an outstanding print magazine and keep the online version running at the
same time.  The content in the print version is about 80% fresh and never
published on the web  We are pleased that it has been received so well.

We have also added an Advocacy pack of magazines for only the cost of
shipping to be used by user groups and schools.  Please don't abuse this
feature.

If you haven't done so yet, please subscribe to the print version.  We
need your help to continue to be a strong force for BSD.

If you would like to purchase a copy of the above mentioned magazines, you
can get them here:

  Pilot Issue: Only 25 available.
  http://mall.daemonnews.org/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=832

  Issue #2 : January/February Issue, included in most subscriptions
  Only 250 copies available.
  http://mall.daemonnews.org/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=959

  Advocacy Pack: for user groups and other advocacy purposes.
  http://mall.daemonnews.org/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=975

  Print Magazine Subscription: One Year subscription
  http://mall.daemonnews.org/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=880

Thank You

Chris Coleman		Editor in Chief
Daemon News E-Zine	http://www.daemonnews.org
Print Magazine		http://magazine.daemonnews.org
Open Packages		http://www.openpackages.org
BSD Mall		http://www.bsdmall.com

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org

with "unsubscribe freebsd-announce" in the body of the message