Head count for tonights meeting

Josef Grosch jgrosch at mooseriver.com
Thu Mar 8 14:36:37 PST 2001

Heads up!

I need a head count of people who are planning on attending Thursdays
meeting. This is so I'll have some idea how much pizza, soda, and coffee to
get. If you could respond by Thursday 6pm it would be very helpful. See our
web page ( http://www.bafug.{org|com|net} ) for more info.

Our normally scheduled hacking will now continue.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 4.2
jgrosch at MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | www.bafug.org

----- End forwarded message -----