BSDCon Reminder

Jim Mock jim at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 27 10:12:50 PDT 2000

This is a duplicate copy of the announcement I sent last week, just to
serve as a reminder for those who forgot about it, or didn't see it at
all.

As many of you are already aware, BSDCon 2000 is happening in about a
month.  The purpose of this message is to provide some updates and the
schedule as it currently stands.

For those of you who missed the original announcement back in May,
BSDCon 2000 will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Monterey, California.
Please see http://www.hyatt.com/usa/monterey/hotels/hotel_mrydm.html for