Daemon News Print edition.

Chris Coleman chrisc at vmunix.com
Wed Oct 18 21:56:55 PDT 2000

We printed a special edition for BSDCon, and sent most of them to the Con,
however I have saved 125 copies for those who didn't get to go.  I know
its not very many, but our funds were limited and we didn't know what kind
of a response we would get.

Its a 32 page glossy paper with a full color cover.  It contains this
months articles plus a couple from previous months.

However, if you want a copy of the magazine you can purchase it from the
Daemon News Mall for $1.50 plus shipping.  That is less than what we paid
to get them printed, so hurry and order, they won't last long.

http://mall.daemonnews.org/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=832

Show them to your friends and co-workers and see if you can help us get
advertisers.  If we can find the advertisers we will continue to print
these.

Chris Coleman
Daemon News
http://www.daemonnews.org
Bringing BSD together

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org

with "unsubscribe freebsd-announce" in the body of the message