FreeBSD Real Quick Newsletter

Chris Coleman chrisc at vmunix.com
Mon Oct 2 18:43:39 PDT 2000

Hi all,

I am changing the format and frequency  of the Real Quick
Newsletter.  Instead of doing 4 specialized newsletters once a month, I am
going to do a unified BSD newsletter once a week.  This has some good and
bad points.  On the positive side, I can include more current
data.  However, it is no longer appropriate for FreeBSD-Announce.

So, I have given it a new home.  I have also archived all the old
newsletters.

You will need to SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter.

You can view the archives here:
  http://www.daemonnews.org/newsletter

Chris Coleman
Daemon News
http://www.daemonnews.org
Bringing BSD together

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org

with "unsubscribe freebsd-announce" in the body of the message