ftp2.FreeBSD.org is back

John Polstra jdp at polstra.com
Wed Dec 1 21:13:21 PST 1999

I'm happy to announce that ftp2.FreeBSD.org is back in the form of
a brand new server sitting inches away from MAE-East.  Many thanks
to our friends at Verio for donating this valuable resource, and in
particular to Grisha and Randy who set it up for us.

John Polstra
FreeBSD Core Team

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org

with "unsubscribe freebsd-announce" in the body of the message