COMMERCIAL: $4.99 FreeBSD(r) 3.0 on CD-ROM

Jonathan M. Bresler jmb at FreeBSD.ORG
Sun Dec 6 06:21:40 PST 1998

                  Cheap*Bytes CD-ROM with FreeBSD(r) 3.0

Cheap*Bytes, a company that specializes in low cost technical products,
announces the following:

     Cheap*Bytes CD-ROM with FreeBSD 3.0  ------------>  $ 4.99 each

FreeBSD 3.0 can be used as a UNIX (r) workstation for purposes from
running Web Servers to software development.

The CD-ROM offered includes:

   * Bootable for hardware that supports this feature
   * EZSTART floppy diskette creator
   * XFree86
   * Source code
   * Software to install and run FreeBSD
   * kde included

1.  ORDERING INFORMATION
-------------------------
To order with your chargecard, you can use our *SECURED* web page at:

                        http://www.cheapbytes.com

Or just send us e-mail to sales at cheapbytes.com for details if you do not
have Web access.

Shipping charges will be applied depending on destination.  Orders for
just this product will be shipped via U.S. First Class Mail or U.S. Airmail
depending on destination.  For shipping and handling charges, please review
our Web page.  All prices are in U.S. dollars.

International and chargecard orders are both gladly accepted.
Checks and money orders are accepted which are drawn in U.S. dollars.
Please see our web page to acquire an order form.

For shipments in the United States and Canada, a check in U.S. dollars
can be sent in the amount of $9.99 (CD-ROM product only) to cover shipping
and handling to:

CheapBytes
P.O. Box 2714
Lodi, CA 95241

COD orders are not accepted for this product.  For international
orders, our new easy to use shopping cart system will automatically
calculate costs for you.

2.  AVAILABILITY
-----------------
This product is currently available and shipping.

3.  TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-------------------------
Please review our Web page for Shipping and Handling charges.
The $ 4.99 price is for the Intel(tm) platform.

4.  COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
--------------------------
FreeBSD is a registered trademark of FreeBSD, Inc and Walnut Creek CD-ROM
This product includes software developed by the Apache Group for use
in the Apache HTTP server project (http://www.apache.org/).
All of the documentation and software included in the 4.4BSD adn 4.4BSD-Lite
Releases is copyrighted by The Regenest of the University of California.
Copyright 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994.  The
Regents of the University of California.  All rights reserved.

*** Various other copyrights apply. See the documentation accompanying the
software packages for full details.

5.  DISCLAIMER
--------------------------
Not responsible for typographical errors or information given to Cheap*Bytes
incorrectly from manufacturers and/or suppliers.  See our web page for
current pricing and policy information.  Prices subject to change without
notice.

6.  MISCELLANEOUS
--------------------------
The FreeBSD 3.0 distribution is bigger than what will fit on a single
CD-ROM.  In order to fit the distribution on a single CD, various non-critical
packages were removed.  For more details, see our website.

Cheap*Bytes specializes in discounted computer software and books.  We offer
a variety of technical products.  Through efficient use of the Internet, we
are able to offer great prices on great products!

       Cheap*Bytes  -  P.O. Box 2714  -  Lodi  -  CA 95241  -  USA
                           FAX  -  209-367-8518
     sales at cheapbytes.com (e-mail)  Web Page  http://www.cheapbytes.com

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org

with "unsubscribe freebsd-announce" in the body of the message