3.0-970505-SNAP replaces 3.0-970502-SNAP on ftp.freebsd.org

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at time.cdrom.com
Thu May 8 04:21:47 PDT 1997

No big problems with the previous 3.0 SNAPshot, but a problem
with the package installer (which would hang the install at the
very end) was preventing people from testing all the things I wanted
tested and so a replacement SNAPshot was merited.  I also took the
opportunity to clean up some of the new /etc/rc.mechanism stuff
in 3.0 and this is reflected in the newer SNAP.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is also the SNAPshot which
I'll be putting on CDROM (since why would I want to use a known-broken
package installer and take tech support calls for it? :) and I wanted,
as always, the network folks to have the same bits available.

Thanks.

					Jordan