New installation floppys for 2.0.5A

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at freefall.cdrom.com
Thu Jun 1 18:13:29 PDT 1995

> Debug: Setting variable  _runningOnRoot to yes
> Debug: Starting an emergency holographic shell over on the 4th screen
> Debug: Generating  /etc/fstab file
> Debug: mkdir(/proc)
> Debug: mkdir(/proc..)
> Cursor sits right here. No drive lights or active.

I'm really sorry, folks!  I seem to have really mucked it up
someplace.  I've put a warning in the UPDATES area to this effect and
am working on fixing this one right now.  I'm sure it's something
really obvious, once I see it, but something in the new non-anon login
code I added is hanging up the works.  I've added a bunch of debugging
code (which is generally useful in its own right and will probably
stay) to aid in tracking this down and am working on this one right
now.

Sorry for the premature release of these broken floppy images!
I fixed DOS and broke FTP.. :-(

					Jordan