To those interested in the foreign FreeBSD secure code.

Mark Murray mark at grondar.za
Sat Jul 1 04:31:05 PDT 1995

Hi

The number of people who have had something to contribute here is
is GREAT!

For those not in the know, there is an initiative afoot to get a South
African CVS site going that will contain the cryptography code that is
otherwise illegal to get out of the USA.

There has already been a fair amount of discussion about the code and the
site, but mail is now getting difficult to deal with.

I have set up a majordomo for those who are going to _*participate*_
(even in the background) in this project.

If you feel you have something to contribute, or feel the need to
keep a "fatherly eye out" (Core members!), please join. As this is going
to be run from a small site with limited bandwidth, I would prefer to
keep the list of members limited to those actually involved or in charge,
and not just use it as another mailing list.

Thanks for your co-operation!

To join, please send the following line:

subscribe freebsd-foreign-secure [<your-email-address>]

to majordomo at grondar.za.

For help, send the following line:

help

to majordomo at grondar.za

Enjoy!

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200