No subject

owner-freebsd-announce owner-freebsd-announce
Sun Dec 17 17:15:54 PST 1995

Despite a number of unforseen delays and winter storms that deprived
Walnut Creek CDROM (and most of the San Francisco Bay Area) of
electrical power, we've finally begun shipping the long-awaited
FreeBSD 2.1 CDROM!
Sender: owner-freebsd-announce at FreeBSD.ORG

The subscription customers and back-orders started shipping on Friday,
the 15th of December and will hopefully fight their way through the
Christmas post to make it into people's christmas stockings over the
next couple of weeks.  Many apologies for the delay, which was
unfortunately entirely beyond our control!

The price of the 2.1 CDROM is the usual $39.95 (or $24.95 by
subscription) and may be ordered using check, credit card or money
order from:

    Walnut Creek CDROM
    Suite D-899
    4041 Pike Lane
    Concord  CA  94520
    USA

     1 800 786-9907 (Toll Free Sales) [open 24HRS]
    +1 510 674-0783 (Sales-International)
    +1 510 603-1234 (tech support) [M-F 10AM - 5PM, PST]
    +1 510 674-0821 (FAX)

    WWW Orders:   http://www.cdrom.com

    orders at cdrom.com  (For placing an email order)
    info at cdrom.com    (For requesting more information or for
                       customer service questions)
    support at cdrom.com (For technical questions and technical support)
    majordomo at cdrom.com (Info Robot-automated product information and support)

We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Diner's Club, Carte Blanche, and
American Express.  ALL credit card orders must include a phone or fax
number.  We also accept COD's from within the US.  The shipping charge
for COD orders is $8.00. If you do not trust email with your credit
card number, please either give us a call, fax us your order or use
the following PGP key to encrypt your order:

You may also use our secure WEB order form with a security-enhanced
browser (such as netscape) to send credit card information with full
encryption.

Shipping and handling is $5 (per ORDER, not per disc) for US/Canada,
and $9 for airmail overseas.  If you live in California, please add
sales tax.