Bwm-ng FreeBSD 10

Romaryo Anid romaryo.anid at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:16:29 UTC 2014

Hello Mark,

I tried built it with: "make install clean MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes"; but
previous I applied the command: "portsnap fetch extract && portsnap
fetch update"

Right bellow, the repository, the result of the cat in the file "cat
/etc/pkg/FreeBSD.conf":

# $FreeBSD: release/10.0.0/etc/pkg/FreeBSD.conf 258710 2013-11-28
14:24:26Z gjb $
FreeBSD: {
  url: "pkg+http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/${ABI}/latest",
  mirror_type: "srv",