amd64/179288: unable to install on HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 with 128GB RAM with bge0

remko at FreeBSD.org remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 5 18:12:05 UTC 2013

Synopsis: unable to install on HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 with 128GB RAM with bge0

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 5 18:10:58 UTC 2013
State-Changed-Why:
Hello,

I would like to suggest you to contact the questions at FreeBSD.org
mailinglist or the forums so that people can help you.  The PR
system is not for these kind of reports, so I am closing this,
but I hope the pointers are helping you to resolve your problems.

Best regards and thanks for using FreeBSD,
Remko