amd64/164602: world doesn't build

gavin at FreeBSD.org gavin at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 29 23:49:09 UTC 2012

Old Synopsis: word don`t build
New Synopsis: world doesn't build

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: gavin
State-Changed-When: Sun Jan 29 23:43:28 UTC 2012
State-Changed-Why:
Hi,

Could you please try to determine which of the options on your src.conf and
make.conf are responsible for this breakage?

It would probably be best to comment everything outr from your make.conf
and then test the build.  If that still fails, try commenting out lines
from your src.conf until you figure out which option (or set of options)
are breakign the build for you.

I'm afraid that with so many "non-standard" settings in both your make.conf
and src.conf, you're going to have to try to establish the cause of this
issue yourself - it is unlikely that anybody else has used the same options
(and indeed, I've not seen anybody complain about similar breakage, either).

Thanks,

Gavin

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-amd64->gavin
Responsible-Changed-By: gavin
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Jan 29 23:43:28 UTC 2012
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Track