Kernel Compile Fail

chrish at UltimateDNS.NET chrish at UltimateDNS.NET
Sun Dec 16 23:52:55 UTC 2012

> I started my kernel compile with my custom settings[0] but it's failing
> at one point[1] and while I think I know why, I'd like a second opinion.
>
> [0]: http://codepad.org/EZTCVMZC
> [1]: http://codepad.org/58GFHGnE

Greetings,
 It would probably be more helpful to others to assist, if you at least
mentioned your "target" install -- laptop, ACTUAL CPU, etc. I notice
some of the options you include, are typically targeted to laptops,
which leads me to believe this is a laptop. But no way to be sure.

Best wishes.

--Chris