amd64/122624: unusable minimal installation of FreeBSD-7.0

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Thu Feb 11 22:20:04 UTC 2010

The following reply was made to PR amd64/122624; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Fernan Aguero <fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To: Bruce Cran <brucec at muon.cran.org.uk>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, fernan at unsam.edu.ar
Subject: Re: amd64/122624: unusable minimal installation of FreeBSD-7.0
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:19:15 -0300

 +----[ Bruce Cran (11.Feb.2010 15:31):

 | It looks like a fix was committed just before 7.1 was released. Could
 | you confirm whether this issue has been fixed?
 |
 | --
 | Bruce

 +----]

 IIRC I've tried early candidates of 7.1 and the bug was
 still there.

 However, it seems like it's been fixed as you say:
 http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-bugs/2009-March/034435.html

 I'm now running 7.2-STABLE on this box successfully.

 Don't know if I'm being too helpful. Sorry.

 --
 fernan