amd64/140876: During just a bit Server load apache output garbled(have rendered) images and web page layout

Ghenadie Iepuri admin4bsd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:40:02 UTC 2009

>Number:         140876
>Category:       amd64
>Synopsis:       During just a bit Server load apache output garbled(have rendered) images and web page layout
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Hello,

There are strange things start to happend since two weeks already, i.e.:
-- During just a bit Server load Apache output giving out garbled(half rendered) images and web page layout also with strange header content symbols substituted blah-blah-blah...
Installed: Web server	Apache/2.2.13 (FreeBSD) DAV/2 PHP/5.2.11 mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8l
Hardware: AMD Dual-Core+5600, 4GbRAM, 2x400Gb HDD:
-- /usr at one full HDD, and the rest OS data at the another HDD.
The problems with garbling goes away when I reboot the server and goes back on when amount of RAM available getting smaller.