[HEADSUP] amd64 suspend/resume code to be comitted

Alexander Motin mav at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 16 18:00:28 PDT 2009

Jung-uk Kim wrote:
> With popular demands, I will commit the following patch in next few
> days unless a showstopper is found or "over-my-dead-body" type of
> review is received. ;-)
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~jkim/amd64_suspend-20090311.diff
>
> FYI, it was originally posted here:
>
> http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?200810211228.31028.jkim
>
> and here:
>
> http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?200812102120.03788.jkim
>
> Please read the original threads for more information about the patch.

Have just retested this with just updated 8-CURRENT. Still works fine as
before with my Acer TM6292 (Core2Duo+i965GM+ICH8M+bge+iwn+sdhci amd64
SMP). Writing this letter just after successful resume.

There is still some DRI resume problems (will try one rnoland@ patch
tomorrow) and my touch pad does not wakes up for some reason, but that
is probably unrelated.

Thank you.

--
Alexander Motin