amd64/120956: [panic] FreeBSD 6.3 Release: Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode [regression]

vwe at FreeBSD.org vwe at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 17 20:23:55 UTC 2008

Synopsis: [panic] FreeBSD 6.3 Release: Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode [regression]

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->suspended
State-Changed-By: vwe
State-Changed-When: Sat May 17 20:20:53 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:

unfortunately we haven't received the requested information for
quite some time. Nobody will be able to check this issue w/o
the requested information.
suspend this ticket for now, until we get further feedback.
This ticket will be closed within two weeks.
Eric: If you need further instructions on how to get the
requested information, please tell us and we'll work this out
together.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-amd64->vwe
Responsible-Changed-By: vwe
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat May 17 20:20:53 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:

track