nvidia mcp61 hangs

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Thu Feb 7 02:51:30 PST 2008

Somebody else is using a Gigabyte MB with this chipset and SATA disks?

I have some but only one with sata disk and it hangs from time to time. I
can't get a trace, sometimes a panic shows up but the pointers are different
each time so I guess useless. It is no specific problem on this MB because I
switched them already and the one with sata disk on it hangs.

Is there any known problem with this chipset or how can I debug this better?

I am running 7.0current but the problem was the same with 6-Stable
--

João