First message

Erich Dollansky oceanare at pacific.net.sg
Sun Sep 2 22:55:51 PDT 2007

Hi,

the first information which could be helpful is the version of FreeBSD
you tired to install.

What would be also of intereset, when it freezes and what messages are
printed on the screen.

If the loader shows up, you could then disable the failing module.

6.2 has a stable release, but it is a bit outdated.

7.0 is very very current, but it is a real gamble for a newcomer.

All other versions are not this ideal for notebooks.

Erich