pwlib has been broken for some time

Steve Ames steve at virtual-voodoo.com
Thu Feb 15 16:32:07 UTC 2007

? Using the default system gcc? Its definately broke on amd64 using gcc4.1 due to some 32/64 bit casting errors. But I expect with the default gcc it should be compiling. Otherwise the automatic port testing utilitiy would have sent me hate mail.

http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/

Seems to indicate that pwlib is building fine on amd64 under FBSD 5, 6 and 7.