64bit nVidia video driver

Jimmy Lim jimmyblim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 08:04:34 PST 2007

Hi,

I just bought an Acer Aspire 4520 AMD64/Turion and I have nVidia
video, I tried using the default from xorg nv driver but no luck to
make it working, and if I tried to install
/usr/ports/x11/nvidia-driver, it complains that this only applies to
i386 environment.

Any luck to make GeForce-7000M working under FreeBSD-7.0-PRERELEASE/AMD64?

Thanks in advance.

--Jimmy