htmlForbes reports that a previously divided Japanese government panel has recommended lifting the ban on therapeutic cloning in that country.

depraved kzvy at uswest.net
Mon Apr 16 09:38:26 UTC 2007

They're under tremendous pressure.
com reports that Louisiana state senate politicians have reversed earlier indications to pass pass a bill that bans research involving therapeutic cloning. Set mutations in certain of those genes can spur the out-of-control cell growth of cancer.
Cataracts and liver spots don't bring moral enlightenment or spiritual transcendence.
The only good that politicians can do in this matter is to stand aside and allow medical research to proceed unmolested.
So think if through if you haven't already done so. Still, I think that we can take some items in the report as evidence that Aubrey de Grey is making progress in changing the minds of the biogerontological community. Scientists - including this team from Brazil - are currently using adult stem cells to grow new teeth for rats and pigs.
Resveratrol is probably going to be good for your health, but will not radically extend your maximum life span. In the normal course of events, shortening telomeres act as timers for cell life span, ensuring that old cells are replaced in a timely fashion.
It should be full steam ahead. htmScienceDaily reports on progress in tooth regeneration.
" This is a large project, looking at nearly 5000 long-lived siblings in an attempt to further pin down genetic and lifestyle causes of healthy longevity.
I expect that it will take a few years to run the same or similar studies in mice.
" shirts to new donors to the prize fund. So make sure you have your say in the matter!
Of course, the latter two are real, now. Still, I think that we can take some items in the report as evidence that Aubrey de Grey is making progress in changing the minds of the biogerontological community. This small set of genes is a clear target for new research, as well as for the next generation of cancer diagnostics, prevention, and therapies.
That is what we are about.