amd64/105153: new MB

Ernst W. Winter ewinter at ewinter.org
Sat Nov 4 20:55:40 UTC 2006

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006, Adriaan de Groot wrote:

> On Saturday 04 November 2006 20:51, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> > Synopsis: new MB
> > Please ask questions on freebsd-questions@ mailing list in the
> > future.  To answer your specific question, please see:
>
> It looked more like a report of a working MB combination -- a
> rather minimal one, but still -- as requested on the motherboards
> list page [1] than anything else. It's certainly a helpful PR for
> me, since now I know I can buy one of those things.

You're welcome to ask more questions on the MB and I will provide it
to whoever want to know. The only thing so far is not working is of
course the sound, but then again if I wait long enough I think they
will inlcude it from CURRENT.

Otherwise no problems so far, just has been running nice so far.

It has video and digital onboard which is a nice change too.

I couldn't find a list to report it to, as there is a page for all
the Laptop where you can list yours, would be nice to have one for MB
too where you could list it and some of the glictches there might be.

Ernst

> [1] http://www.freebsd.org/platforms/amd64/motherboards.html

yes I have been there, but why not a place where you can report and
register your MB on the website, instead of the "send-pr". :-(