boinc-setiathome-enhanced-5.12 crashes on amd64?

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Thu May 25 09:42:18 PDT 2006

On Thu, 25 May 2006 13:38:04 +0200
Pav Lucistnik <pav at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Looks like this will need same hack as boinc-einsteinathome needed:
>
> Please try that out.

Wilco.
Will this work when I have previously (as in with an earlier version of
the setiathome client) attached the setiathome project?
I.e. can I just restart the boinc client an everythig should work?

> The rationale behind are binary incompatible threading libraries
> between 5.X and 6.X when running on amd64 in 32-bit compatibility
> mode.

The files are on my machine at least:
root at kg-fil# find / -name libc_r.so.5 -print
/usr/local/lib/compat/libc_r.so.5
/usr/local/lib32/compat/libc_r.so.5
root at kg-fil# find / -name libpthread.so.1 -print
/usr/local/lib/compat/libpthread.so.1
/usr/local/lib32/compat/libpthread.so.1

--
Later,