broadcom (bcm4319) wireless card on amd64

raf ponsaerts raf.ponsaerts at med.kuleuven.be
Mon May 15 15:40:06 UTC 2006

Thanks a lot for the info !

but I can't find any attachment (gmail might not have passed it through)

another thing I like to share :
error.

I already have tried a XP 64-bit driver and modified the .inf file
(after converting it to ascii) and kept only the following line (I just
removed the lines for other cards) :
%BCM430M_DeviceDesc% = BCM43XM2, PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4319&SUBSYS_1359103C

=>building the 64-bit module with ndiscvt in /sys/modules/if_ndis went
flawless! (I cannot build it with ndisgen)
=>However, I still can't see a wireless interface with ifconfig

maybe your 64-bit drivers give me a better result !

So, can you please post me the .inf and .sys files. They might not be
blocked via mail services.

Thanks for your support !!!

Raf