FreeBSD nfe driver for NVIDIA nForce network adapter

Tyler Gee geekout at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:55:08 UTC 2006

Sorry for the newbie question, but how do I know if I need one of the
PHY patches.  I have a cheap eMachines that has a nForce 410 chipset,
but they don't bother to ever tell what kind of motherboard it is nor
any other details.

Is there any hard in applying all the patches?

I suppose I could just do it one at a time until one works, but I want
a definitive way to find out and haven't been able.

Thanks,
Tyler