Applications freeze

Marko Milenovic markom at bsd-srbija.org
Thu Mar 23 17:59:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just bought AMD Athlon64 and installed FreeBSD 6.0 for it. It
seemed that all is working just fine. I've compiled Enlightenment and a
few other apps. At one point I've installed Thunderbird, Seamonkey and
some other apps and that's when the problems started. Those apps got
frozen when I started them. They start normally, and after a few sec
they just die stopping my X. All I can do is move the mouse around. I'm
new to 64-bit OSes. Am I missing some setting? I've installed both 4x
and 5x compat packaged and Linux base. I've got the same apps working
just fine now on i386 FreeBSD.

10x

--
Regards,