'make release' on 6.1/amd64 bombs on making floppies...

John Baldwin jhb at freebsd.org
Tue Jun 13 13:34:38 UTC 2006

On Monday 12 June 2006 20:36, Peter Losher wrote:
> Ironic since I have set MAKE_FLOPPIES=NO in release/Makefile; could this
> be related to the fact that we don't generate floppies on amd64?

You would want to say 'make release NO_FLOPPIES=yes' to turn off floppies.
Somehow you don't have FLOPPYSPLITSIZE set in your release Makefile.
Can you show us your diff of local changes to src/release/Makefile?

--
John Baldwin <jhb at FreeBSD.org>  <><  http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/
"Power Users Use the Power to Serve"  =  http://www.FreeBSD.org